Curious about artificial intelligence (AI) but feeling overwhelmed by all the hype? We've got your back. While there are pros and cons of using AI platforms, as well as what to do before you get started using AI for your business, ChatGPT can be a good way to try out AI.
Let’s start by diving into the basics of OpenAI’s ChatGPT, a free AI chatbot capable of generating human-like answers and automating tasks to help you work smarter. By following these simple steps, you can be an AI whiz in no time.
One of the keys to mastering ChatGPT is knowing what to ask. For best results, keep your prompts clear and concise. And if you’re not satisfied or want additional information, refine your prompt with more specifics. Experiment and have fun!
Here are five ways ChatGPT can help you supercharge your productivity and possibly lower your costs.
1. Brainstorm: ChatGPT can help you brainstorm ideas to tackle just about any business challenge. Need a catchy business name? ChatGPT can generate a list of creative business names in no time. Planning an event? This chatbot can whip up themes and a “to-do” list.
2. Troubleshoot: Enter a description of your issue, and ChatGPT can suggest potential causes and recommend troubleshooting steps. ChatGPT can also generate a list of tools, materials, and equipment required and guide you to a budget-friendly vendor.
3. Learn faster: No time to read? ChatGPT can skim dozens of articles or technical documents and generate summaries on almost any topic in just seconds. It also can provide actionable tips for starting a business, developing a growth strategy, and boosting sales.
4. Write quickly: Spending too much time on emails? Enter a simple prompt, and ChatGPT will quickly generate a rough draft or edit an existing document. ChatGPT can also quickly write a job listing and generate well-written product or service descriptions. Just plug in a few basic details, and voila!
5. Create content: As a small business owner, you’re always looking to optimize your marketing efforts without breaking the bank. But creating content for websites, blogs, email campaigns, and social media posts can be time-consuming and costly. ChatGPT can help you generate engaging content in just minutes by entering a few basic parameters.
To learn more about how AI can help your small business, go here.
Powerful new AI tools like ChatGPT can free you up so you can focus on more important parts of your business. That’s the same idea behind what we do.
With Simply Business®, you can shop, compare, and buy business insurance policies from some of the nation’s most trusted insurers — all in mere minutes. Tell us a little bit about your business. We do the legwork. Use our free quote tool to get started with policy options from some of the nation’s top insurers. If you see a policy option you like, you can click to buy it. It really is that simple!
Got questions? We can help there, too. Our licensed insurance pros can get you the answers you’re looking for and help get you covered — often on the same-day call. You can reach them at 844-654-7272, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (ET).
Born and raised in the fishing port of Gloucester, MA, I grew up listening to the sea stories of local fishermen. My first job was “chum girl” on my dad’s tuna boat, where I spent my formative years covered in fish guts. Since then, I’ve worked as a researcher, blogger, and writer for documentary films. When not at work, you can find me surfing the cold waters of the North Atlantic or searching for warmer waves around the world.
Courtney writes on a number of topics such as risk assessment, starting a small business, and financial resources.
This content is for general, informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal, tax, accounting, or financial advice. Please obtain expert advice from industry specific professionals who may better understand your business’s needs. Read our full disclaimer
Simply Business1 Beacon Street, 15th FloorBoston, MA02108
*Harborway Insurance policies are underwritten by Spinnaker Insurance Company and reinsured by Munich Re, an A+ (Superior) rated insurance carrier by AM Best. Harborway Insurance is a brand name of Harborway Insurance Agency, LLC, a licensed insurance producer in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. California license #6004217.